Dear College of Marin Faculty,
Updates on Spring Opening
- Remote instruction will continue through February 4, 2022, the second week of the semester;
- Please refer to the FAQ for important information and answers to common questions;
- Please confirm with all enrolled students in your course(s) that the first TWO weeks are online synchronous (unless your course(s) were already scheduled as asynchronous DE) and ensure Zoom link(s) and other information are in Canvas and sent via email.
- Please read the linked article, How to Give Our Students the Grace We All Need, as it contains a number of good practices for ensuring student success during the ongoing disruptions of the pandemic.
Welcome Letter from COM Library
The COM Library is here for you and your students this spring!
“Library Resources: Bibliographic Booster Shots to Protect Our Students from a Pandemic of Misinformation”
Thursday, January 20, 2022, from 11 am to 12 pm on Zoom. Register here!
Can’t make it? Email us and we’ll share a recap: AskALibrarian@marin.edu
The COM Libraries will be open for curbside pickup of materials and limited in-person service from January 24 – February 4, 2022. We will open for visitors on February 7, 2022, if safe to do so. Please check the library website for updates regarding the hours and services available.
Did you know students can borrow laptops and Wi-Fi hotspots for the entire semester? Here’s how!
- Course Reserves
- Information Literacy Instruction
- New Database! ProQuest Ethnic NewsWatch
- Databases A-Z
- Free One-Year Pass to New York Times Online
- Recommend a Purchase
Have a wonderful semester!
Jonathan Eldridge, Ed.D
Assistant Superintendent/Vice President of Student Learning and Success