The Superintendent/President is the chief executive officer of the District serving under the direction of the Board of Trustees. The Superintendent/ President provides overall administrative leadership to the College and monitors institutional adherence to the policies prescribed and adopted by the Board of Trustees. The President also provides institutional leadership in carrying out the mission and strategic goals of the College.
The Board of Trustees of College of Marin consists of seven voting members who are chosen at large on a nonpartisan basis in public elections held in odd-numbered years. These members serve four- year terms which are staggered. A non-voting student member of the Board is elected by the student body for a one-year term. The Board of Trustees, composed of community representatives and responsible to the public, has the authority to appoint the Superintendent/President and other administrative personnel, faculty members, and members of the Board in the case of vacancies.
- College Council
- Governance Review Council
- Planning and Resource Allocation Committee
- Educational Planning Committee
- Facilities Planning Committee
- Instructional Equipment Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Student Access and Success Committee
- Technology Planning Committee