The goal of College of Marin's professional learning program is to provide employees with resources, training, and opportunities that support their professional development needs; to create a positive and supportive working environment that recognizes and celebrates their achievement, and to improve institutional effectiveness with the ultimate goal of supporting student success. The Professional Learning Committee is the participatory governance group that oversees professional learning.
Introducing Pro Learning
Your new personalized professional learning site.
When you go to the site, you will be able to:
- View a calendar of upcoming professional learning events
- Register for Flex sessions and activities
- Access thousands of online training offerings from Lynda.com, Skillsoft, and others
- View a transcript of your professional learning activities
- Connect with colleagues
To access ProLearning: Simply log in to MyCOM and then choose ProLearning from your list of applications on the left side of your screen.
To get started:
- Explore your Connect and Learning tabs.
- Check out the Getting Started Guide.
- Access online Help under Options (cog icon) in the top right-hand corner
For workshop presenters:
- Check out the Workshop Instructor Guide to learn how to view and print rosters, email registered users, mark attendance and more.