- On Course Workshop - Helping Colleges Improve Student Success and Retention
- Strengthening Student Success Conference – Sponsored by the RP group for California Community Colleges.
- California Association of Postsecondary Education and Disability (CAPED) – CAPED Annual Conference Information
- Community College League of California (CCLC) - Information and professional learning opportunities for CCC leaders.
- CCC Council for Staff and Organizational Development (4CSD) – 4CSD provides training, resources, and support to those involved in professional development in California's community colleges.
Teaching and Learning Resources
- California Community College Success Network (3CSN)
3CSN organizes workshops and activities at various community colleges throughout the state.
- California Comprehensive Center - West Ed
WestEd is a nonprofit research, development, and service agency, working with educational and other communities to promote excellence; achieve equity; and improve learning for children, youth, and adults.
The Center on Great Teachers and Leaders (GTL Center) is dedicated to supporting state education leaders in their efforts to grow, respect, and retain great teachers and leaders for all students. The GTL Center continues the work of the National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality (TQ Center) and expands its focus to provide technical assistance and online resources.
Zoom e-Conferencing Site for California Community Colleges employees. Use it to conduct meetings, confer with students, make conference calls and more. All you need is an internet connection and a phone. Free training is provided.
- @ ONE
Online Network of Educators (ONE) which offers technology training for CCC faculty and staff. Programs are structured to fit busy faculty and staff schedules. They include Desktop Seminars, Instructor-led Online Courses, Self-Paced Online courses, Hands-On Institutes and other online resources.
- 3C Media Solutions
Educational television, live instruction, satellite conferencing & streaming media storage. Sponsored by CETC.
- TechEDge Newsletter
Free technology newsletter published quarterly to provide timely and relevant news about telecommunications and technology in California's 110 community colleges. Sponsored by CETC.