Nelnet Payment Plan
To help manage your education expenses, College of Marin offers Nelnet Campus Commerce Actively Managed Payment Plans as a convenient budget tool. The payment plan accommodates down payments and monthly payments. To enroll, register online through MyCOM Portal.
Review the Payment Plan Schedule and Information.
- Simple. Secure.
- Online account setup
- No interest, no finance charges
- No credit check
- Flexible Payment Options
Cost to participate
- $25 non-refundable fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Completing the Nelnet Payment Plan Agreement
When you apply online, be sure to have the following information:
- College of Marin student ID (M00#)
- Name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Bank account/Credit Card information of the responsible person.
- Financial institution’s name and telephone number, account number, and the financial institution’s routing number.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
Before you click the “Submit” button, please read the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions carefully. An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an e-mail address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment through Nelnet.
- Go to MyCOM Student Portal
- Click on the Students tab.
- You will see the Student Dashboard on the right side of the screen.
- Go Account Summary by Term to review your balance.
- Click on the Payment Options located at the bottom of the page. This will take you directly to Nelnet enrollment page.
- Complete the steps to enroll in a payment plan.
For additional assistance please, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 457-8811, ext. 7806.