Available to currently enrolled students only. If you recently enrolled for classes, please wait 24 hours prior to purchasing a parking permit.
Purchase your semester parking permits online. Avoid the lines and pay no additional fee. Your permit will be virtual, no need to attach a sticker on your vehicle.
Click the button below and follow the steps:
- Click on College of Marin Student/Staff Login at the upper right hand side
- Log in with your MyCOM username and password
- Under Pre-Approved Permit click Add Item
— If you are receiving financial aid and are eligible for a discounted parking permit, that will be reflected in the cost of the permit.
— Daily permits will remain visible as an option for purchase
- Click Continue
- Click [SELECT] for Vehicle, then click [Add New Vehicle] in the dropdown menu
Enter your Vehicle information. Then Click Add.
There is no limit to how many vehicles can be stored on your account, but only one vehicle can be active at once. If you drive a secondary vehicle to campus, you need to remember to make the change in your account to reflect that vehicle as active.
- Under Payment Options, click [SELECT] and choose your Payment Method in the dropdown menu
Online payments accepted:
Electronic Check, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
For cash and check payments, please visit the Cashier’s Office:
Welcome Center, 830 College Ave
Main Building 27, East Hall, Room 109
Indian Valley Campus
Enter your payment information and Click Continue
Payment information will not be stored and must be entered for every purchase
Review your order
Click I Agree to complete your order – you WILL NOT receive a print out or physical parking permit. Your permit will be virtual and is associated with your vehicle’s license plate.
In person payments of cash or check can be accepted at the Cashiers office.
If you opt to pay in person, please start your order online by following the steps above 1 to 5. The Cashiers office will be able to pull up your account and see the in-process order.
Frequently Asked Questions
I dropped my classes, or my class was canceled. Can I get a refund?
The College of Marin will grant a parking permit refund under the following conditions:
1. College of Marin has canceled a course for which the student was enrolled and the student has no other enrollment for the term.
2. The student has dropped all courses on or before the last day to qualify for an enrollment/tuition fee refund for full-semester classes.
3. The student has dropped all courses on or before the last day to qualify for an enrollment/tuition fee refund for short-term Credit or Summer classes.
4. In addition, the student must complete a Parking Permit Refund Request form and submit (email) to Cashier’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to switch cars, how do I assign my permit to the other vehicle?
There is no limit to how many vehicles can be stored on your account, but only one vehicle can be active at once. If you drive a secondary vehicle to campus, you need to remember to change your account to reflect that vehicle as active.
How do I update my account with a new vehicle?
- Click here to login with your MyCOM user name and password.
- Click on the Account link at the upper right-hand side
- Click on Manage Vehicle to add additional vehicles. Fill in the information being asked
- Click Add
- Click on View Permits
- Click on the license plate number
- To remove the current active vehicle, click Remove
- In the Add box, select the vehicle you want to mark active and click Add Vehicle