Marin Community College District (MCCD) makes our school and athletic facilities available for rental when they are not being used for school purposes, in accordance with the Civic Center Act. Community college facilities are considered a civic center where organizations, clubs, and citizens may meet within the limitations and requirements set by the Board of Trustees and education code.
Enjoy our modern facilities, beautiful setting, and convenient locations. Our site offers a broad range of facilities, rental equipment, and support services for your next event, meeting, or conference.
Rental Fees and Rates
The rates are effective through June 30, 2022.
- Fees Schedule At-A-Glance 2022—2023 (Effective March 1, 2023)
- Bill and Adele Jonas Center Venue Info Sheet
- Bill and Adele Jonas Center Google Business Page
Facility Rentals System Online
All outside users and groups must apply for and obtain a permit in order to use a school facility.
- Access the online rental system
- Access Bill and Adele Jonas Center online rental system
- Refer to the quick start guide on how to use the system
For more information or need assistance, please contact:
Facility Rental Supervisor
Rental of Bill and Adele Jonas Center