Last Day to Petition for Change of Grading Options - Deadline Extended

Use Petition Request for Grading Option Changes (Pass/No Pass)

The deadline has been extended to April 23. Students may request to change from a Letter Grade (A-F) to Pass/No Pass (P/NP) for course where that grading option is available.

WARNING! Students who intend to transfer MUST discuss this request with an Academic Counselor prior to submission. P/NP are not accepted by all transfer institutions and programs and may require you to repeat coursework. No evidence of extenuating circumstance is required.

If you have any questions, please contact us by using this form.