e-Cashier Payment Plan
To help manage your education expenses, College of Marin offers Nelnet’s FACTS Tuition Management as a convenient budget plan. The payment plan accommodates down payments and monthly payments. To enroll, register online through e-Cashier at MyCOM Portal.
- Simple. Secure. Easy.
- Online account setup
- No interest, no finance charges
- No credit check
- Automatic, affordable monthly payments
- Flat, per semester fee of $20 (non-refundable)
Completing the Nelnet FACTS Agreement
When you apply online, be sure to have the following information:
- College of Marin student ID (M00#)
- Name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Bank account information of the responsible person.
- Financial institution’s name and telephone number, account number, and the financial institution’s routing number.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
Before you click the “Submit” button, please read the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions carefully. An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an e-mail address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment through e-Cashier.
- Go to MyCOM Portal.
- Click on the Students tab.
- You will see the Student Dashboard on right hand of screen.
- Go to Make a Payment.
- Click on the e-Cashier logo link located at the bottom of the page.
- At the e-Cashier Nelnet Business Solution web site, read the information provided and click on Next Step.
- Complete the e-Cashier Nelnet Business solution agreement.
For additional assistance please, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 457-8811, ext. 7806.