Program Completion and Estimated Costs
This web page provides information about Career Technical Education Certificates of Achievement offered at College of Marin. The US Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. The information provided here is the best available to us but represents one year’s data only, however, we hope that this information is helpful to our current students and to prospective students as they make their career and educational choices.
2015-2016 Gainful Employment Disclosure
- Administration of Justice
- Automotive Master Collision Repair Technology Option
- Automotive Master Repair Technology
- Business Administration
- Business Applied Accounting
- Business Office Systems
- Chassis Repair Technician
- Computer Information Systems
- Court Reporting- Legal Transcription Technology Option
- Court Reporting, Occupational, Certified Shorthand Reporter
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical-Performance Technician
- Emissions-Performance Technician
- Landscape and Garden Design
- Landscaping, Organic Farming, and Gardening
- Machine and Metals Technology
- Medical Assisting Administrative Option
- Medical Assisting Clinical Option
- Medical Assisting Clinical-Administrative Option
- Multimedia - Design
- Multimedia - Entertainment
- Organic Farm and Garden Production
- Real Estate
- Registered Dental Assisting
The following information supports AB 2086, which requires colleges to publish CA license exam passage rates for graduates of its undergraduate programs leading to employment for which a California licensing examination is required. The following are the links to school examination statistics for the Court Reporting, Dental Assisting, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and Nursing Programs.
You can access the passage rates for the Court Reporting program at the Court Reporters Board of CA website.
You can access the National Registry of EMT Exam Pass Rates for CA schools at the California Emergency Medical Services Authority website.
You will find the NCLEX exam passage rates for CA schools on the CA Board of Registered Nursing website.