Plant Sale, Farm Tour, Produce Stand
- Plant sale – Vegetable, ornamental, and California native plants and herbs
- Farm stand – Shop for local farm-fresh produce including heirloom tomatoes, winter squash, and more
- Farm tours at 10:30 and 12:30 – View over 200 varieties of perennials, vegetables, fruits, flowers, herbs and native food crops
- Sheet mulching demonstrations
- Meet the team, including new Indian Valley Organic Farm and Garden staff
Join us for our Fall Open House. Learn about classes, workshops, and volunteer opportunities with the College of Marin, Marin Master Gardeners, and the Cultural Conservancy. See what’s fresh and enjoy samples of our mouth-watering fruits.
Travel west on Ignacio Blvd into the College of Marin Indian Valley Campus and continue until you reach Parking Lot 5 or 6. Parking is free. Walk west towards the softball fields and follow the signs for the farm.
Call (415) 457-8811 x8147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org